Located in the
Mill Yard Park on Bridge Street & Park Road is the only known
pulpwood stacker in the world. The stacker was used in Cornell from
1913 until 1972. The 175 foot monument of the area's logging era laid
the foundation for the entire Chippewa Valley. The Cornell Visitors' Center
provides area brochures along with historical displays and information.
For hours on the visitor's center, call (715) 239-3619 or (715)